Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Cooks poison family's soup land couple in hospital

Two cooks,who are nationals of Benin republic Victor Hounkpe and David Amusu, have been arrested by police in lagos for allegedly poisoning their employer,s meal inn the lekki area of the state.
    The victims were taking outside the country after eating the poisoned meal, apart from the couple the security guards and other domestic workers who ate the poisoned meal became unconscious and were hospitalised.
   After eating the food the husband, Nwogu reportedly developed a severe stomach ache and collapsed, while omowunmi rushed him to a nearby hospital, the wife however also became unconscious and fell at the gate of the hospital after she allegedly has a severe stomach ache, the couple was treated in the same hospital.
   The two culprit reported fled from the house during the incident, I am from benin republic, I came to Nigeria in 2007,i have always worked as a cook in lagos,David was the agent who brought me to the couple,s house, he was the one who gave me the substance to put inside the soup.He told me the substance was a sleeping pill. The plan was that everyone would fall asleep,we wanted to steal gold and other valuables, I put the substance inside the vegetable soup. It was a powdery substance. I had worked with them for about a month, the couple did not offend us.
    The both confessed to the crime, the couple has been flown abroad for treatment. I want the public to always be careful about the people they bring into their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always send your relationship issues to


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...