ADS

Friday, March 17, 2017

The corpse of a corper who was electrocuted...


life is just meaningless some time  after all Dis stress of school all for him to end up Dis way lord have mercy on us. A member of the 2016 Batch ‘B’ stream 1 Segun Olumide, serving in Taraba State has been electrocuted. It was gathered that despite being rushed to the hospital by his colleagues after he suffered serious burns from electric shock while charging his laptop, it was too late as he was confirmed dead on arrival.
The Ogun State indigene was said to have studied Electrical Engineering at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, Osun State.
Olumide, who was serving at the Government Day Secondary School, Wuro Sembe, Jalingo, was reportedly placed the laptop on his laps and slept off. With tears in d eyes of many corp member Dis morning at federal medical center jalingo as they saw d lifeless body of segum  been taken from d mortuary to his home town today may God grant him eternal rest amen my advice to d public is dat we should be careful wit our electronics, phones, laptops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always send your relationship issues to genevieveugozor@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...